What are the characteristics of gold investment? What are the rules of gold investment and trading?
Characteristics of gold investment:
1. The gold price fluctuates greatly: according to the international gold market and international practice, the price is quoted. Due to the influence of various international political, military, economic, supply and demand factors, as well as various emergencies, gold prices are often in violent fluctuations, which can be used for gold trading.
2. Long trading time: each company has different business hours according to different situations. The longest trading time is 22 hours per day, covering the trading time of major international gold markets. (in summer, 8:30 on Monday to 02:30 on Saturday; in winter, 8:30 on Monday to 03:30 on Saturday)
3. Real time settlement of funds: T + 0 trading rules allow closing positions on the same day and investors can conduct multiple transactions when the market trend permits. 4. Convenient transaction and simple operation: online trading system is mainly used to place orders, or telephone orders can be made. The trading software is easy to learn. The company also provides market analysis system and market analysis report.
5. Two way Trading: when the gold price goes up, long makes money; when the gold price goes down, short makes money. (stocks can only be operated unilaterally).
6. Risk control: profit and loss stop can be set, and price limit trading can be carried out in advance, so as to grasp the profit and control the loss
7. Leveraged capital transaction: the margin will be automatically increased by 100 times when trading, so as to improve the utilization rate of capital and reduce the transaction threshold.
8. No maker control: the investment is in the international market, not the listed companies. The daily trading volume of the market is large, and the institutions can not control the market, so they can not be in the market.
9. Transaction fees are low.
10. Good trend: personal gold investment is just emerging in China and will become the largest investment market in the future. Technically, gold is in a bull market.
Gold investment trading rules
Quotation: the unit is USD / oz, and the settlement is in the form of USD. The exchange rate between RMB and USD is the bank exchange rate. (1 oz = 31.1035 g)
Trading time: 24 hours trading on weekdays, closing on weekends, opening time (Monday 07:00-saturday 4; 00), summer solstice closing at 4:00, winter solstice closing at 4:00, European (summer solstice): 16:00-23:30, American (summer solstice): 20:20-01:30
Contract unit: 1 hand = 100 ounces minimum amplitude: 0.01 USD / oz
Contract specification: Standard Order: 1 hand = 100 ounces, contract deposit: US $1000 (i.e. 1 hand can be bought for us $1000), margin of each dealer is different, relatively speaking, the higher the margin, the better the risk management of investors
Total contract value: spot gold price * 100 (ounces) * 6.64 (real-time exchange rate between us dollar and RMB). For example, spot gold price is now US $900 / oz
Mechanism: when entering the market, stop loss and profit limit orders can be set for this order at the same time.
Buy up (long): the profit of buying at a low price and selling at a high price.
Buy down (short): sell at a high price and buy at a low price to make a profit.
Transaction form: T + 0 form, i.e. sell as you buy, two-way operation, in the form of down payment (deposit).
The handling charge is 100 dollars
The spread is collected by the dealer, because it is a margin transaction, so the handling charge is front-end charge, which is deducted when each order is completed, so the profit and loss are negative after all orders are completed!