What is slow Bull Stock? Which stocks will become bull stocks? The so-called slow bull is the stock price or the relatively steady rising trend of the market. Although the rise is relatively small, there are fewer big ups and downs compared with the general situation. Instead, it goes up in a steady rising state. In fact, we can regard slow bull as a state. Generally speaking, if it grows too fast, it is likely to encounter adjustment.
Although the growth of slow bull is relatively slow, it can at least be said that it is relatively stable. After a certain period of time, your income can also be relatively optimistic. In the state of slow bull, or if you find a slow Bull Stock, then your risk during this period may be reduced. After all, the fluctuation of slow bull is relatively small.
Under normal circumstances, once a stock has good news, the stock price will rise. But in some cases, the good news does not seem to work. The stock price does not rise, and sometimes it may even fall. So what's the reason for the good stock?
For the market, there are mainly the following points:
1. The central government's tolerance of mad cow will be tested by capital struggle;
2. All kinds of good things happen at the same time, but the market seems to consume all the good things at one time;
3. Undervalued super heavyweights are still lying on the ground, blocking the space for the index to go down significantly, playing a role in maintaining stability;
What is the corresponding slow Bull Stock? What mistakes will shareholders make? If there is a slow bull market, there will be a mad bull market. In fact, there are several fatal mistakes that investors are most likely to make
1. Blindly expand financial leverage, trying to gamble.
2. Risk control has never been considered, which is fatal for financiers.
3. Keen to catch up with high prices, and the lack of substantial fundamentals of high priced stocks.
4. The bull market rose wildly, desperately bullish; the bull market callback, but unanimously bearish.
5. Lose your mind when you go up, lose your confidence when you go down.