Agricultural ETFs are as follows:
1. Qianhai open source zhongzhengda agricultural enhancement, fund code 001027.
2. ICBC Credit Suisse agricultural industry, fund code 001195.
3. Cathay Pacific agriculture, fund code 001579.
4. Agricultural Bank of China Huili Modern Agriculture Canada, fund code 001940.
5. Jiashi agricultural industry, fund code 003634.
6. Yinhua agricultural industry, fund code 005106.
7. Qianhai open source Shanghai, Hong Kong and Shenzhen Agricultural theme selection, fund code 164403.
The comparative analysis of the seven major agricultural funds is as follows:
1. From the perspective of position level and theme concentration level, Qianhai Kaiyuan zhongzhengda agricultural industry, Jiashi agricultural industry, Cathay Pacific agricultural industry and Yinhua agricultural industry are more functional products.
2. From the perspective of risk return characteristics, the risk return characteristics of agricultural theme funds are quite different due to their different positions, concentration and investment direction. On the whole, the agricultural industry of ICBC Credit Suisse has high income and high volatility, while the Agricultural Bank of China (ABC) and Huili (Agricultural Bank of China) has low income and low volatility. Under the same income level, Qianhai Kaiyuan, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Shenzhen Agricultural theme selection has the lowest fluctuation.