The stocks held by the fund are generally inspected and investigated for many times. Only the stocks with investment value and growth potential will be invested with heavy money, so the fund's heavy position stocks are absolutely of great reference value for ordinary investors.
1、 What are the characteristics of fund heavy positions?
It's better to buy fund heavy positions. Fund heavy positions generally have the characteristics of excellent fundamentals and stable performance.
1. Good fundamentals. Fund positions generally have good performance support. Fund position refers to the type, quantity and proportion of various stocks invested by the fund in the total assets of the fund.
2. Stable performance. Fund heavy positions fund heavy positions look at the stability of the stock price. Although the performance of these funds' heavy positions is stable, they lack the imagination brought by various concepts, and they will not "tell stories", and the general increase will not be very large.
2、 How to choose heavy stocks of social security fund
1. The total share capital should not be more than 5 billion shares, and the social security fund should occupy a certain share in the circulating shares.
2. Focus on the down trend in the large increase in the stock position
3. Focus on individual stocks with several funds from the same fund company
4. Focus on stocks with asset restructuring expectations and good fundamentals
5. Focus on individual stocks with large amount of money participating in private placement
6. Focus on the stocks with several major social security funds settled in at the same time
7. Avoid stocks that have risen significantly (> 60%) in a quarter