1. The Wallet's "interest on deposit" is in reality the "Cashback" and it does not constitute any form of bank related interest; while returns are related to the platform's current trading volume
2. Income added to the Wallet is calculated on a daily basis. Clients can transfer funds in and out at any time.
3. Wallet activities may differ for Clients with different equity or reaching different levels.
Funds required to participate = Your levels x $2000
4. Statistics and Cashback history will be visible in Wallet records 2 days after the transfer lands in Client account on UBFX.
5. Funds transferred out on a certain day will not be added to Cashback calculation and will not be visible in the statistics.
6. Higher Level means larger Cashbacks; according to the below chart:
7. Cashbacks are added only when the promotion is active.
8. Statistics and calculations are made according to platform time.
9. Apple is not involved in any way with the activity.